Rehabs.in is an initiative of RehabPath
Rehabs.in exists to help people from all over India find relief and treatment for their addictions. Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive directory of Indian treatment providers on the web as well as resources to help people on their recovery journeys.
Who We Are
We exist to make the first step in a family’s path to recovery the right step through knowledgeable, unbiased, and helpful information while continuing to provide relevant resources throughout their entire recovery journey.
Independent & Unbiased
We do not own nor are operated by a treatment center. We strive to remain objective and only present facts about providers, treatment approaches, and so on.
Our guiding principle is to put the patient first. We never put the needs of sponsors over the goal of helping every person that comes to the site. Here are some ways our sites may stand apart from others:
- We don’t charge for listings. Often listing sites will purposefully hide information on free listings, like the phone number or website in order to try to coax more providers into paying for sponsorships. This hurts the patient’s experience and we don’t believe in delegitimizing providers that don’t or can’t pay. All of the offerings we provide to sponsors are in addition to the good quality, baseline listing we give to any provider. (Think Yelp or TripAdvisor)
- The only phone numbers on center pages are for the actual center. Often, treatment directories build a business on pushing people to call their call center. Sometimes, the call center phone number is shown in such a way that a consumer thinks they are calling a treatment center’s direct line, but in fact they are calling a call center who may try to funnel this person to a particular center. We avoid this altogether, by only listing the actual provider’s number on the page.
- We do not take referral fees of any kind from providers. We also don’t sell leads.
- There is no hotline. We don’t aggregate our visitors information or sell calls or leads in any way. 100% of our listings and advertising is branded by the treatment center, so patients are always talking directly to a vetted provider, never a middle man.
For Centre Owners
- Add Your centre. If you are not listed in our directory of over 900 centres throughout India, it’s easy! Just fill out the form and we’ll list your centre.
- If you’d like to edit your centre that is already listed, please contact us for assistance.
- Verify Your Centre. If your centre is already listed in our directory, consider verifying it. This helps our users know they can trust the information on your page. There are also benefits for you!
- Expand your reach. Thousands of people come to our website every month looking for help with addiction. Complete our advertising inquiry form to receive more information on how we can help you reach more people!
Our goal is to serve the centres in our directory. If we can ever help you, let us know, and we will do our best to help!
What providers do we list?
We list all Indian addiction treatment providers for free. If you can’t find your centre on our site, learn how to submit your centre. In addition to Indian listings, we will list centres from other countries who accept Indian clients. There is a monthly fee for listing an international centre. Please contact us for details.
Connect & Contribute
- Join our Facebook Page! – We have over 1,20,000 fans and the largest deaddiction related community online. Keep in touch with everything that’s going on at Rehabs.in. You can also follow us on Twitter.
- Share Your Story: If you have been through de-addiction and would like to share your story, submit it and we will post it on our blog.
- Submit Content to our Blog – If you own a de-addiction centre and would like to share with us your mission or how it was started, or anything else you would like to write about concerning de-addiction, we would love to post it! We will be sure to give credit to you and your centre, unless you would like to remain anonymous. Contact us if you are interested.
- Suggestions – If you have an idea of how to make this site better, send it along!
For general inquiries, contact us.