Kadar “The true value of life” provides full gamut of treatment services, from detox to relapse prevention. The services also include depression and anxiety treatment, rehabilitation forum, aftercare facilities, individual and relationship counseling, addiction treatment, group therapies.
- We provide full round of 12-Step treatment services which has been proven successful globally over a period of 6 decades.
- Multiple treatment modalities and delivery program which can be customized as per the individual needs.
Holistic Approach:- Addressing the physical, mental, social, emotional and spiritual areas for wholesome recovery.
- It is the place for those who have tried their treatment elsewhere but are unable to maintain long term recovery or sobriety.
- Our treatment is guided by rigorous attention to the 12-steps program and variety of therapeutic techniques including one to one counseling, yoga, meditation, psychologists, clinical and Neuropsychiatric counseling, group session, daily routine, life skill training, family counseling, spiritual awakening process and CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) is a type of psycho-therapeutic treatment that helps patients understand the thought and feeling that influence behaviors. CBT is commonly used to treat a wide range of disorders including phobias, addiction, depression and anxiety.
Family Program:- Kadar recognizes that addiction is a family disease. As per WHO (World Health Organization) addiction is a condition or state in which a person develops bio-psycho-social dependency on any mood altering, mind changing chemicals or events. We accordingly provide the family support program which can help to focus on understanding the disease of drug abuse and alcohol dependency and how it affects everyone in a family. So family members learn about various family dynamics and tools that they can use to build healthy family systems with someone who is in recovery and is maintaining abstinence from substance abuse.
Key Elements Of Family Support:-
- Educating the family about addiction and the concept of disease.
- Briefing the family about what to expect from the treatment program and how to cooperate for maximum benefits.
- Introduction to family support group meetings.
- Counseling for personal issues, conflict resolution and stress management.
- Participation in structured interventions including communication drills between clients and family.
- Participation in the client’s relapse prevention plan.
AMBIENCE, ATMOSPHERE And HYGIENE:- Kadar delivers a safe atmosphere where each client can feel comfortable and “At home” during treatment. apart from sessions and treatment forums. We also involve recreation programs such as indoor games, singing, dancing, in-house functions and celebrations. Kadar offers both general AC as well as non AC including sophisticated twin sharing AC room with wardrobes and attached bathrooms. We also have a seated dining area, spacious well ventilated rooms and special hall for activities.
- We give special emphasis on individual hygiene as we provide quality food which is high in nutrition, healthy and homely, which invariably depends on seasonal availability. We try to take extra care and provide proper food for those who suffer from chronic diseases
LASTLY our treatment is cost effective. We offer treatment to all type of socio-economic strata , depending on the financial situation family can choose.
Send Your Direct Enquiry
- 12 Step
- AA & NA Meetings
- Alcoholism Treatment
- Drug Addiction Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis
- Family Counseling
- Family Services
- Mental Health Treatment
- Nasha Mukti Kendra
- Relapse Prevention
- Residential Rehabilitation
- Substance Abuse
- Substance Abuse Counselling
- Yoga and Meditation
- Youth Deaddiction
- Youth Substance Abuse
Be the first to leave a review.