ALCOHOL & DRUG DE-ADDICTION CUM REHABILITATION CENTRE
METHODOLOGY AND CONTENT OF WORK:
1. The daily program consists of prayer and meditation.
2. The individual counselling of chemical dependent patient.
3. Group Therapy.
4. Yoga and Spiritual exercises.
5. Family and co-dependent people’s therapy.
6. The daily routine includes group interaction, discussion, recreation, debates and Indore games.
7. Patients are also shown audio/visual films on addiction.
8. Day care program.
9. Its specialized approach has been adopted from various phiosophies including Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous Meetings.
1. To promote happiness, prosperity and harmony in family life.
2. To create a secure and honorable place in society for women.
3. To promote, understanding and educate in respect of sex-relations, aids, stop smoking awareness, raise the standard of character and encourage healthy family relations.
4. To intensify publicity creates awareness.
5. To promote Social health.
6. Community involvement and cultural programs, seminars, workshops.
7. Industrial program for a chemically free life style.
A/C Rooms / Cooler Rooms
Palatable Meals (Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian)
Mineral Water Facility
Attached Bathroom (Indian and Western style)
Fully Furnished Accommodation
Games (Carom, Chess etc.)
Send Your Direct Enquiry
- 12 Step
- AA & NA Meetings
- Alcoholism Treatment
- Corporate Program
- Drug Addiction Treatment
- Family Services
- Gambling Addiction
- Nasha Mukti Kendra
- Occupational Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- Residential Rehabilitation
- Smoking Cessation
- Substance Abuse Counselling
- Yoga and Meditation
- Youth Substance Abuse
Serenity Home – Alcohol and Drug Rehab Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.