Sahaara is a not-for-profit alcohol & drug addiction treatment center. Our aim is the education, treatment, rehabilitation & social integration of drug addicts & Alcoholics in the mainstream of the society as a normal person. We are also into treatment of general addiction of various afflictions. Families & individuals, who have lost hope, have turned to Sahaara Foundation for quality addiction treatment & recovery support. We also do provide expertise on after rehab follow up & recovery issues.
Sahaara helps individuals, families, & communities struggling with alcohol abuse, substance abuse, & drug addiction transform their lives. We help people at all stages of the treatment & recovery process, supporting them with our Twelve Step-based model that is the modern standard for addiction treatment & recovery services.
Sahaara: Mission, Vision & Values
Sahaara helps in restoring Hope, Healing & Health to people who are affected by addiction to alcohol & drugs.
All who seek recovery will find it, & the stigma of addiction will be overcome. He/she will be a much better human being then a lay person.
• Treat the whole person as a unique individual as well as the illness.
• Treat each & every person with dignity & respect.
• Be of service to all at any given situation in relation to addiction.
• Commitment to the Twelve Step fellowship, an ongoing process.
• Remain open to suggestions & innovation for the betterment of treatment & services.
Sahaara: the leader in alcohol & drug addiction treatment services.
• Sahaara follows modern addiction treatment, our success in alcoholism & drug addiction treatment is based on practical approach, research & studying what works in addiction recovery. We treat each person who comes to us with respect, while providing a safe place in which to heal.
• Our treatment philosophy is based on the recognition that alcohol & drug addiction is a disease & that abstinence is the best way to manage the condition. We approach addiction treatment in a holistic way, working with mind, body & spirit as components of a healthy life.
• Each person who turns to Sahaara for help comes with a unique personal history & set of circumstances. Treatment is tailored to ensure the most effective approaches & best opportunity for recovery. The individual’s alcohol & drug treatment plans will be influenced by a number of factors including family history, addictive substance(s), gender, physical health, & many other variables.
Sahaara Deaddiction & Rehabilitation Centre Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.