Alcoholism, also known as Alcoholic Dependence Syndrome (ADS) is a disease. It is characterized by symptoms of impaired control over alcohol, compulsive thoughts about alcohol and distorted thinking. The death rate is so high due to alcohol consumption. The most notable thing regarding alcohol consumption is that there is no other disease but ADS which uproot social, economic, family and physical life of individual. According to some learned observations most of all alcohol addicts strive for bringing this problem in to end. But they are unable. A help from any part may help them in great deal to overcome this problem. This is the rationale behind the opening of MA'DIN de-addiction care and rehabilitation. . This program aims to create a group of ambassadors during the period who will work as peer educators. The stimuli behind the beginning of project is the increasing number of such cases reported to the spiritual g atherings of ma 'din. Such facilities are too short around malappuram.
• Camp model of thirty days
• Family meeting at the first, middle and last day is compulsory.
• (family counseling)
• Not allowed to go home during the period
• Meeting of group once in every three months as part
Of follow up
• Ensure the confidentiality
• Social worker
• Spiritual instructor
• Yoga therapist
• Alcohol anonymous team member
- 5:30-6 am Wake up and prayer
- 6-7 am Maintenance & personal hygiene
- 7-8 am Practice relaxation technique (The Jacobson procedure)
- 8-9 am Break fast
- 9-1 pm One to one counseling, newspaper reading, reading books, songs,
- 1-2 pm Lunch break
- 2-4 pm Social group work session
- 4-6 pm Tea, recreation, games, sight-seeing, observation visit to special schools.
- 6-7 pm Rest, supper
- 7-10pm Learning oriented classes and activities (alcohol- health, society, family, economics, spirituality, behavior, interpersonal relationship)
- 10-5:30 am Good night
Send Your Direct Enquiry
Ma’din De-Addiction Care Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.