The main objective of the New Hope Centre is to educate the masses on the causes and effects of Drugs and Alcohol and to keep the society free from Drugs, Alcohol and HIV/AIDS through the various comprehensive and holistic approach/ services:
- Workshops & Seminars
The New Hope Centre aims at
- Creating a climate where persons affected by the problems of drug/alcohol abuse can open up and discuss their problems freely, receive help with confidentiality, respect for each individual’s dignity is assured.
- Helping members of the victim’s family to understand and discuss their feelings and reactions for providing mutual comfort and support through family and group counseling.
- Encouraging parents and members of the family to seek professional help and support in the form of counseling services to break down the feeling of isolation when faced with a drug related situation.
- Giving people outside the family a better understanding of how it feels for the family to discover that their child is using drugs, that such people may offer help and support and not criticize or blame the family for the condition of the child.
- Encouraging people to adopt a holistic view taking the mesh of psycho-socio-politico and economic variables within which this problem is embedded.
- Telling Parents and Teachers and the community that they should not try to manage the problem of Drug/Alcohol addiction alone, but should seek professional counseling and support services for the abusers and themselves.
Send Your Direct Enquiry
New Hope Centre Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.