Ranchi Institute of Neuro-Psychiatry & Allied Sciences (RINPAS)’s major activity is to take care of mentally unhealthy people by improving the quality assurance, rehabilitation, community outreach programme, teaching and research activities. The aims & objectives of RINPAS area as follows:
1. Diagnostic & Therapeutic facilities for mental patients.
2. Social and occupational rehabilitation for mental patients
3. Professional & Para-Professional training in the field of Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology, Psychiatric Social Work and Psychiatric Nursing.
4. Expansion of mental health service at community level by providing training to medical & Para-medical personnel in the field.
5. Research in behavioral Sciences.
Academic Research Centre, RINPAS Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.