Why Do So Many Clients from Overseas Seek Recovery From Addiction at Hope in India? Find Out!
About 30% of admissions at Hope are from overseas: Sultanate of Oman, Dubai, USA, UK, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Maldives…what makes them travel so far to seek recovery at Hope Trust? Especially when there are so many options in the country of their origin? We explore some reasons:
- Reputation: perhaps the biggest and most powerful attraction is word-of-mouth. Satisfied clients and grateful families recommend Hope to still-suffering families with positive feedback. After all, there’s nothing more credible than a true personal story
- Cost: the cost incurred for inpatient treatment is much lower when compared to similar (facilities) rehabs in the West or Far East
- Uncompromising Quality, Care and Commitment: Hope has benchmarked standards of therapy and ethics, built not only on our decade-long experience but also through international affiliations. Hope does not compromise on protocols for any reason whatsoever. The staff is highly committed and motivated and is ever ready to go the extra mile to help a client and his family. Hope believes that commitment to core values is what separates the winners from losers in the long run!
- Healthy mix of therapy inputs: Though the recovery program is based on the proven 12 Steps, it is further supplemented by traditional and effective therapies such as Yoga, Meditation and the Art of Living basic course. Moreover, Hope has accessed the best audio and video inputs from all over the world. All this is set in an ambience that is just the right mix of comfort and discipline. At the end of it, the program is designed to achieve its goals of transforming lives in a rehab that is more like a home rather than a ‘clinic’.
- Global approach: Alcoholics and addicts of Indian or Eastern origin do not fit well in the Western therapeutic environment. Our counsellors have a greater insight into the social and familial dynamics of an Indian or Middle Eastern family. Moreover, they have good understanding of the West since Indians are brought up with substantial exposure to global culture
- International Affiliation: To add to a truly global approach to recovery, Hope Trust is in collaboration with a leading rehab in Canada and its staff network with relevant persons, organizations including the AA/ NA fellowship worldwide
- Expert Medical and Psychiatric back-ups: Hope has strict and effective protocols to manage medical issues. The rehab has had significant success with dual diagnosis (addiction + psychiatric issues) cases
- Realistic and Goal-oriented Duration: Most rehabs in the West and Far East are offering 28-day programs, which could be grossly inadequate. It is a known fact that this duration is determined by the policies of the Insurance Industry which usually pays only for 28 days. Addiction experts agree that this short period is not enough for full and meaningful recovery
- Counsellors empathize due to personal experience: Most of the counsellors at Hope are themselves in recovery. They have travelled the road and the clients are able to identify with them. There is significant empathy, rather than sympathy and the counselling is insightful rather than like a lecture. It also makes it difficult for the clients to manipulate the counsellors since they are familiar with the ‘tricks of the trade’! The counsellors’ personal experience is their best qualification! Of course, counsellors at Hope undergo regular in-house and external training and skills upgradation programs
These are few reasons why alcoholics and addicts from all over the world seek treatment at Hope. As one family put it: “Thank God, now there’s Hope…!”
For further details, please contact us: [email protected]
Also, visit our website: www.hopetrustindia.com